Kittens!

Good Morning Year 2.

I know lots of you have been asking about Lottie and waiting patiently for her babies to arrive.

On Friday morning Lottie went to the vets to have a special operation called a caesarean section to help her have her babies.
She had three kittens but unfortunately one baby was too small and underdeveloped so sadly passed away.

However, I brought home 2 darling kittens on Friday. Lottie is being a super mummy and loves her little kittens so much.

She doesn't have enough milk to feed the kittens yet so I have to give them a bottle every 2 hours, even during the night!

I have a slight dilemma, I haven't thought of any names for the kittens yet!

Can you help think of some names? I'm not sure if they are girl or boy kittens so lots of suggestions would be great.

Maybe they could have twin names like Sugar and Spice?

Send me an e-mail or leave a comment with your ideas.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Love from,
Miss Shipp, Lottie and the babies x

Comments

  1. Aw, they are so cute! If they are a boy and a girl I think you should call them Kit and Kat.
    Love from Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max would like to suggest Bubbles and Blossom, or Cookies and Cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Miss Shipp,
    Congratulations to Lottie! Great kittens!
    My idea for names are Flopsy and Mopsy.
    Love from Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Shipp, Lottie must be so happy being a supermummy. My idea for names are Harry and Hermione or Mickey and Minnie. From Evie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very proud of her, she is doing a very good job.
      Thank you for your ideas Evie.

      Delete
  5. Hello miss Shipp, I hope you're not too tired and are getting some rest in between feeds?
    Layla has suggested Jessie and James after 2 characters in pokemon.
    Take care
    Layla and Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the alliteration with those names!

      Delete
  6. Hello Miss Shipp,
    I've just read a book called "A kitten called Holly" so I think the kittens should be called Holly and Ivy.
    Love from Isobel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miss Shipp, I think the kittens could be called Fuzzy and Furball, from Leo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Miss Ship, Georgina thinks that Crumble and Custard would be sweet names!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miss Shipp sorry i wrote a reply yesterday but doesn't seem to have shown up. Addison's ideas are Teddy and Bear or Candy and Floss x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Miss Shipp,

    Congratulations to you and Lottie! What about Ezra and Ava from The Inbestigators?! Love from Indie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think those kittens look so cute. Me and mummy have been doing bbc bite size. We have been bakeing jafacakes and rocky road I have done a story. Hope your day is going well with lots of love Emmie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love Jafacakes, maybe that could be a name suggestion for one of the kittens?
      I am glad to hear that you are having fun.

      Delete
  12. I think they should be called Jessie and James.
    I hope they are doing well.
    Layla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you idea Layla. The kittens are doing very well and they have big round tummies full of milk!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wake and Shake

weekly news 2.10.20