A message from Mrs Peek

Hello Year 2,

This would have been my last day at school with you before our Easter break so I just wanted to send you a message to say hello.

I am missing you all, just the same as Miss Shipp and Mrs Brooks are, but I hope you are enjoying some special time at home with your families and keeping safe.

The Whales know how much I like running and I have been using my daily exercise allowance to run around my home. I have found lots of new routes and have enjoyed the sparkly sunshine. I hope you are keeping fit too!

As Miss Shipp has told you, the three of us have been working hard to find some exciting learning. We are finding different ways to communicate and we are learning quickly. Have you found new ways to keep in touch with your friends and family?

Don't forget to keep up with the tasks on the blog and keep checking for updates.

Just a reminder that Phonics Play (an online resource we use in school to practise our phonics) is free at the moment. Log in using the username march20 password is home.

Please feel free to comment on any of our posts, we would all love to hear from you.

Keep safe,

Love from
Mrs Peek



Comments

  1. Hello miss peek love your ideas
    Love from Milly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you have a lovely Easter, thank you for all the work you have set and ideas you have given it has been a great help. Can I ask how do we get more things into the my stuff section of bug club as Elliot doesn’t have anything left in there, and he would love some more to do another day - thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. We are really glad you have found the activities and resources useful. I have been onto Bug Club and have allocated Elliot more books. Hopefully you should see these now in the 'My Stuff' section. If it hasn't worked let me know. Hope you have a lovely Easter too. Mrs Brooks :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Mrs Peek, it's Isaac's mum, Sarah. I hope you had a lovely Easter break.
    Isaac has been using Bug Club, he hasn't had any new books for a long time, and the books he's read many times already are now marked as unread, for some reason. I'm not sure why or what's happening, as he has read all the books that are there. Could you add some new books please? And if you know how to keep the books he's read as marked as read, could you let me know?
    Thanks very much, hope you are keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening!
    Thank you for your message. We hope you have had a good Easter too.
    We will have a look at Bug Club shortly and assign Isaac some new books. We will see if we can mark the existing books as read for you.
    Let us know if you still have problems,
    kind regards, Mrs Peek & Mrs Brooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wake and Shake

weekly news 2.10.20