Kittens!
Good Morning Year 2. I know lots of you have been asking about Lottie and waiting patiently for her babies to arrive. On Friday morning Lottie went to the vets to have a special operation called a caesarean section to help her have her babies. She had three kittens but unfortunately one baby was too small and underdeveloped so sadly passed away. However, I brought home 2 darling kittens on Friday. Lottie is being a super mummy and loves her little kittens so much. She doesn't have enough milk to feed the kittens yet so I have to give them a bottle every 2 hours, even during the night! I have a slight dilemma, I haven't thought of any names for the kittens yet! Can you help think of some names? I'm not sure if they are girl or boy kittens so lots of suggestions would be great. Maybe they could have twin names like Sugar and Spice? Send me an e-mail or leave a comment with your ideas. I look forward to hearing your suggestions! Love from, Miss Shipp, L...
Comments
Post a Comment