Good Morning Year 2. I know lots of you have been asking about Lottie and waiting patiently for her babies to arrive. On Friday morning Lottie went to the vets to have a special operation called a caesarean section to help her have her babies. She had three kittens but unfortunately one baby was too small and underdeveloped so sadly passed away. However, I brought home 2 darling kittens on Friday. Lottie is being a super mummy and loves her little kittens so much. She doesn't have enough milk to feed the kittens yet so I have to give them a bottle every 2 hours, even during the night! I have a slight dilemma, I haven't thought of any names for the kittens yet! Can you help think of some names? I'm not sure if they are girl or boy kittens so lots of suggestions would be great. Maybe they could have twin names like Sugar and Spice? Send me an e-mail or leave a comment with your ideas. I look forward to hearing your suggestions! Love from, Miss Shipp, L...
Good Morning Year 2! I hope you are all keeping well and safe at home. Mrs Brooks, Mrs Peek and I are all working from home today and thinking of some exciting activities that you can do, at home, after the Easter break. I'm sitting at my desk this morning with my cup of tea, Spanish book and my cat Lottie by my side. I am rather excited because her kittens are going to be born in 3 weeks time! We have already posted some activities that you might like to try at home over Easter. Don't forget to write your non-chronological report about your mini-beast this week. Hopefully we will soon have a way that you can send these to us to read. I would love to hear some of the exciting things you have been doing at home. Do you have any news to share? Leave a little comment and I will reply to you :) We are all missing you a lot but are glad that you are safe at home. Love from Miss Shipp x
Good morning Year 2 Hope you are all keeping safe and well at home. I am missing teaching you all! I would love to hear all about what you have been getting up to while we have not all been at school together. Feel free to leave me a little message to let me know. Miss Shipp, Mrs Peek and I are getting a few activities ready for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week and we will upload these to the blog as soon as possible. I'll look forward to reading your messages. Enjoy the sunshine! Mrs Brooks
We showed this to Ivie, who had her birthday on 29th and she loved it.
ReplyDelete